Performance Progress Report (PPR) Information Page
Welcome to the Performance Progress Report (PPR) Information Page. This page contains information and materials related to the PPR. These materials are intended for CED and JOLI grantees as they use the PPR to report the progress of their grants. All the materials on this page are also located in this website's Resource Library under the Managing Your Grant category, or by searching for the term "PPR" after clicking Find a Specific Resource. If you have trouble accessing or using any of the materials on this page, please email
On-Line Data Collection (OLDC) Site:
In order for OLDC to work properly, please ensure that your Web browser's pop-up block is turned off, or that you have added extranet.acf.hhs.gov to your browser's safe list.
The following Performance Progress Report (PPR) forms, guidance, and tools have been approved by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and will be required for all grantees in the next reporting cycle. This page includes information on the following topics:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Understanding the PPR
- Using OLDC
- PPR Form A Data Collection Tool
- Submitting Your Final Report in OLDC
Frequently Asked Questions
Understanding the Performance Progress Report
- Understanding the New Performance Progress Report (August 9, 2011) - The
first webinar provides an overview of the new reporting process to help
grantees understand the data that will be reported on through the new
- Collecting Data for the New Performance Progress Report (September 12, 2011) - The
second webinar provides background and guidance surrounding the Data
Collection Tool - a new resource to help grantees track and report on
the data required for Form A of the new PPR. Download the Data
Collection Tool here.
- Reporting through the Online System (October 3, 2011) - The third webinar provides guidance and instruction on how to report on data through the PPR online system.
- CED PPR - This sample document contains CED PPR forms A, B and E, as well as instructions for properly filling out the form. Please note that this document should only be used as an example, it is not for submission.
- JOLI PPR - This sample document contains JOLI PPR forms A, B and E, as well as instructions for properly filling out the form. Please note that this document should only be used as an example, it is not for submission.
OLDC Refresher, Continued Reporting, and Q&A (April 18, 2012) - This webinar provides detailed information on accessing and using OLDC to submit reports.
PPR Form A Data Collection Tool
- Data Collection Tool - Updated 12/14/2012-
This tool is in Excel 2007-10 format. If you have an earlier version of
Excel, you must download and install the free compatibility pack from
the Microsoft website. The free compatibility pack is available here.
- PPR Data Collection Tool Instruction Guide - This
instruction guide provides step-by-step instructions and tips for using
the Data Collection Tool to collect data for Form A of the Performance
Progress Report (PPR).
- Quick Tips - This document contains general information and tips that may be helpful as you begin to use the Data Collection Tool.
- Data Collection and Reporting (April 11, 2013) - This webinar provides instructions and information on the Data Collection Tool and collecting the data you need to fill out your PPR.
Submitting Your Final Report in OLDC
- CED-JOLI Final Report Webinar (November 15, 2012)- This webinar provides guidance to grantees on submitting their final reports within the On-Line Data Collection (OLDC) system.